The T-Micro is a simple yet fully fledged CO2 controller, and by far the best in its category thanks to its digital technology.
This TechGrow controller controls the CO2 level in your room and is very easy to use with 2 rotary knobs for setpoint and hysteresis.
The T-Micro has a measuring range of 300 to 2000 ppm and performs a measurement every second.
The clear, illuminated display shows the current values, the minimum/maximum values, and setpoint and hysteresis.
The controller automatically switches the CO2 source on and off, and the indication LED indicates whether CO2 is dosed or not.
The external CO2 sensor with light sensor allows for automatic switching between day and night mode.
The sophisticated calibration function of the T-Micro enables you to calibrate the external CO2 sensor in the open air, if necessary.
The T-Micro CO2 Controller comes without a sensor.
Recommended sensor: S-2 Sensor / 0 - 2000 ppm.
- Suitable for use in small to very large spaces.
- Plug & play.
- Adjustable from 300 to 2000 ppm.
- LCD display.
- Automatic 110V-230V detection.
- Switches CO2 source (CO2 generator, CO2 cylinder) on/off with a 230V relay.
- Power-outage memory (setpoint and hysteresis).
- LED indicator for CO2 dosage.
- Built-in calibration function for fresh air calibration of the CO2 sensor.
- Automatic detection of cable failure or bad connection of the sensors.
- UPT connection. Five-meter cable included.
- Excels with a highly accurate external CO2 sensor of SenseAir® Sweden: industry leader in CO2 measurement.
- The external CO2 sensor includes a light sensor that automatically switches between day and night mode.
- The sensor performs a measurement every second.