The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller is the extended version of the T-1 Pro CO2 Controller. The additional built-in climate controller allows to control the CO2 level as well as the temperature value and humidity in your space. Through this unique combination, you will be able to dose CO2 during the day and suck excess CO2 and moisture produced by your plants throughout the night. In addition, the TechGrow T-2 Pro CO2 Controller keeps the temperature in your space at the desired level.
The measuring range of this CO2 controller stretches from 300 to 2000 ppm or from 300 to 10000 ppm, to be selected by the user. The connected sensor allows for automatic switch between day and night mode.
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller is a fully equipped device with built-in dosing delay, timer, dose counter and memory for performing display data like the minimum and maximum CO2 level. Moreover, this CO2 controller has a unique calibration function for perfect adjustment of your fan. Due to special hardware and software, the fan control operates smoothly and noiseless.
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller has a robust, splash-proof housing and is easy to operate with 1 push-and-turn-knob. Information can be easily read from the bright and large LCD display.
The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller comes without sensor.
Recommended sensor: S-4 sensor / 0-2000 ppm.
- Adjustable from 300 to 2000 ppm or from 300 to 10000 ppm.
- Adjustable dosing delay and timer.
- Automatic CO2 dose counter.
- Familiar interface.
- Single-button control.
- The T-2 Pro CO2 Controller can measure, control, display, and detect minimum/maximum values from connected CO2, humidity, and temperature sensors.
- Checks CO2, temperature and humidity at night simultaneously.
- Also sucks excess CO2 and moisture at night.
- Displays minimum/maximum values of connected sensors.
- Display refreshes every second.
- Unique calibration menu for adjusting each box, regardless of size.
- LED indicator for CO2 dosing, light detection and stable climate.
- Power-outage memory.
- Available voltage versions are 4.5A, 7A and 14A.
- All set, hysteresis and alarm values of the sensors are individually adjustable.
- Quick menus for instant overview of all settings.
- Automatic and manual fan control.
- Fan and CO2 sockets are secured separately.
- Fan control is adjustable in increments of 10%.
- Unique setting option: fan adjustable in just 2 steps.
- Auto power off of the display backlight after 60 seconds.
- Automatic detection of cable failure or bad connection of the sensors.
- Controller automatically switches between day and night mode (by sensor).
- UTP connection.
- Sensor not included; various sensors are available separately.
- Compatible with many TechGrow devices.
- Possibility of connecting the TechGrow Datalogger (DL-1).